Добро пожаловать!!!

.::[Форум Любви Романтики и Секса]::.до счастья осталось всего 865 непотушенных сигарет,540 чашек кофе и 432 вздоха одиночества

Объявление

[реклама вместо картинки]

Правила
Вакансии
Флудилка
Просьбы, проблемы, жалобы
Конкурсы

Админы:
ツ Блондинка с мозгами, Namine
Модеры:
ЖеЛе , aeleeta
~VIP~:
♥Puma♥ , #Загадочная#

Новенькие:
Mery , Лизинка , Hecktor

Новости: Puma и #Загадочная# зачислены в V.I.P персоны! Поздравляем) Теперь вконтакте есть наша группа! до счастья осталось всего 865 непотушенных сигарет,540 чашек кофе и 432 вздоха одиночества. да-да, название длинное :D Вернулся злобный админ-Катерин xD На улице самый разгар лета :DD

Присойденяйся к нам - к МЕГА челам!
*WE ARE GRAZY*!!!!!!!!

=> <=

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Лучшие друзья

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 106

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

I am in fact thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this fantastic post at here.

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

I just couldn't leave your website before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information an individual provide to your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently in order to check up on new posts

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent site!

Wonderful article! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared around the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this post upper! Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

Hi there to all, the contents present at this website are really remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Whats up are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

I am really inspired with your writing abilities and also with the layout for your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one these days..

Century to a kind of destruction:

reproduced by hand, in contrast

for Countess Louise of Savoy

for Countess Louise of Savoy

Duke de Montosier

manuscripts significantly

Since manuscripts are subject to deterioration

Libraries of the Carolingian era). IN

bride, Julie d'Angenne.

works of art.

so expensive material

Since the era of Charlemagne